Terms and Conditions
The PKL-CPC Tournament Leaderboard is a guaranteed payout of VND 1,000,000,000 worth of prizes in the Crown Poker Club wherein prizes will be paid out to point earners from poker tournaments held within the poker room starting 1 November, 2020 for a period of 1 year; the following guidelines shall be adhered to for the reference of all players for the said promotion.
At the end of every month the top 10 earners of that month will play a tournament of which will have a monthly payout in prizes for the top 3 winners; respectively, at the end of the year a tournament will take place among the top 10 earners of the year wherein a final end of the year payout in prizes will be provided for the top 3 winners.
- Monthly payouts are as follows:
- 1st place – VND 30,000,000 of value of an item/s
- 2nd place – VND 12,000,000 of value of an item/s
- 3rd place – VND 8,000,000 of value of an item/s
- Final end of the year payout is as follows:
- 1st place – VND 240,000,000 value worth of a Hublot watch or similar
- 2nd place – VND 100,000,000 value worth of a Motorcycle or similar
- 3rd place – VND 60,000,000 value worth of Gold or similar
- Player points for monthly payout prizes will reset to zero at the 1st of every month.
- A record of all player points will be recorded by CPC and verified by PKL daily and players may contact the CPC representative for further information to their current standing.
- There are four weighted criteria (Finishing place, buy-in amount, total entries, event type) when calculating player points; they are calculated by multiplying each criterion. – Refer to Player Points Legend
- Local tournament types (Refer to Player Points Legend – Blue) are defined as all tournaments organized and operated by CPC and other 3rd parties if any or applicable.
- International tournament types (Refer to Player Points Legend – Red) are defined as all tournaments organized and operated by PKL and CPC exclusively.
- Only the top 10 players from each tournament who must be “In the money” (ITM) will be eligible for player points.
- At the end of the month/ year the top 10 point earners will play a final tournament to determine a winner wherein their starting stack will be the place finished multiplier x 1,000
- Example: 1st place in points starts with 29,250 chips, 2nd place in points starts with 21,250 in chips, 3rd place starts with 15,250 in chips, etc.
- In order to be eligible for points the tournament must be open to the public and not private tournament.
- Events that qualified for points from other promotions will not qualify for this existing promotion.
- A player must be a Poker King Live member before you can join this promotion and be eligible for points.
- If a player is not a member and falls under the category of being a top 10 player who is ITM, the player will not be eligible to receive points for the tournament. However, during the time where online registration system for Poker King Live is not made available, the player will still receive points and be recorded under the CPC system.
- Winning players are required to provide one valid government issued photo identification and submit their Poker King Live username in order to receive their points and get paid.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules will be resolved by the Crown Poker Club and Poker King Live management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and undisputable on all participants.
- CPC and PKL management reserve the right to void any entry, and/or to change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time subject to regulatory approval.